Thursday, July 1, 2010

The Beginning: An Introduction

Well here it is, the first post. I suppose both the hardest and the easiest to write, hard in that it will set the tone for my blog and easy in that I can write about anything because I won't be repeating myself.
I guess the first thing to do is to tell you a little about myself, I am a stay at home mom to two wonderful (and endlessly energetic) boys ages 2 and 3...just 14 months apart (wouldn't do that one again, but that is a whole other post). My husband and I have been married going on 5 years and the entire time we have been remodeling our 1895 farmhouse, which is yet to be finished (to repeat my earlier sentiment, wouldn't do that one again, but I can assure you there will be plenty of future posts on this subject). And along with the (soon-to-be) beautiful farmhouse comes the life of living on a farm, a life that if someone had told me earlier in my life that I would be living I would have probably peed my pants laughing at the absurdity, I mean honestly ME a farmer's wife...come on! Oh but it is true, the places that love will take you are amazing, ok that last line is super-corny but I think you get what I mean :)

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to follow your blog. post plenty of farm pics!!! i have been so interested in farming lately. have been reading and reading about different types of it. can't wait to see what you post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've often thought that was funny...you...on a farm...in your 3 inch heels!

    ReplyDelete